Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Butterick P403 - Otherwise Known as 'The Fuzzy Sweater'

Many of my patterns are older- garment sewing I aspired to, but never started. This is a pattern from 2003. It is easy to put together, but I found it a bit short which is unusual for me since I'm about 5'1".

So, I used the left over fabric I had to make it longer, and I'm much happier with the result

You'll have to excuse my mess. We moved in May, and I have the run of half of the bonus room for my sewing adventures...however, the other half is for the library, and my husband has not finished the custom shelves for the remainder of the books. The rest of the house IS done though, well except my husband's wood working in the basement- it is also a work in progress...but here is the state of my mess right now




Zeus and Oreo don't seem to mind it much, but there is a lot to do. Meanwhile, I'm just going to sew and wait to actually organize the space when I can put all the books up!

No comments:

Post a Comment